Saturday, May 2, 2015

Simple Future tense & Modal Tense

Simple Future tense
  1. (+) The doom will happen in 2012. (-)The doom will not happen in 2012. (?) will the doom happen in 2012?
  2. (+) The sandstorm will come now. (-) The sandstorm will not come now. (?) will the sandstorm come now?
  3. (+) I’m going to send this package tomorrow. (-) I’m not going to send this package tomorrow. (?) am I going to send this package tomorrow?
  4. (+) I will find your shoes as soon as possible. (-) I will not find your shoes as soonn as possible. (?) will I find your shoes as soon as possible?
  5. (+) My grandmother will come Tomorrow. (-) My grandmother will not come tomorrow. (?) will my grandmother come tomorrow?
  6. (+) She will be back now. (-) she will not be back now. (?) Will she be back now?
  7. (+) Asean economic community will come at the end of 2015. (-) Asean economic community will not come at the end of 2015. (?) will asean economic community come at the end of 2015?
  8. (+) Teacher will check your homework. (-) teacher will not check your homework. (?) will theacher check your homework?
  9. Which hotels do you think will offer the best service?
  10. (+)I will close the window. (-) I will not close the window. (?) will am close the window?

Modal tense.

  1. Budi can play piano well
  2. Can I visit your home?
  3. We shall go to Singapore next month
  4. We must be diligent
  5. I can buy anything with my money
  6. Would you like to see my craft?
  7. You should see the doctor.
  8. I ought to wear high quality photography equipment.
  9. May I go home now?
  10. You could run faster than me one years ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment